I'm a huge fan of first's. Whether it be my own experience or someone else's, I thrive on that kind of shit. I think maybe I'm onto something here, maybe I should just do a bunch of blog post series of first's. We'll see.
I rode my first wave today. The funny part was that my eyes were shut most of the time because I thought I was in the process of getting slammed by the wave or ramming in to someone. But then I opened up my eyes slowly and thought to myself…”AM I RIDING A WAVE RIGHT NOW?!”
Still in disbelief…and man, the adrenaline rush feels good. Pretty excited about this new hobby.
For those people who know me personally, you'd know that I don't have my driver's license and I pretty much catch rides or ride the bus or require a licensed driver to ride with me while I'm driving. Tonight, after getting a lot of my personal fears and anxieties about failing, I finally booked my appointment. Shitty part is that it's not till after I graduate but I guess better late than never right?
Latest music obsession...

No comments:
Post a Comment