It's good and bad.
Let's go over the good part first.
After First Friday, the last thing I want to see and shuffle through is a huge crowd of people. I went to bed with my ears ringing like they used to when I went to punk shows. I swear, I'm going to have horrible hearing when I reach 30.
So, staying in resulted in lots of quiet time.
Too much quiet time.
Here's the bad.
Lots of time and space to think and for my mind to ponder some intelligent, but mostly, stupid thoughts.
Times like this I wish I had a TV so that I could flip through the channels like a zombie.
My mom likes to collect Victorian furniture and once in a great while she'll go ahead and restore it. We have lots of it in my house and apparently even more in our storage. I've always admired her 'Victorian' taste, however she does not know how to...combine different pieces. Therefore, random rooms in our house is filled with mismatched chairs, sofas, lamps, etc. Even though my family tells her, "THIS DOESN'T MATCH!" in her mind, she's the greatest interior designer ever.
I was admiring a lot of the embroidery and fabric of the designs, here are some of my favorites.
The intricacy is just...amazing. I wonder if she'll pass them down to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment