Ever since I got a new computer, I've been keeping a folder filled with a photo collection clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. that I would like to acquire or that I find inspiring. They're from all over the internet, like tumblr, lookbook, and also shop websites like karmaloop, 80spurple, etc.
I'm pretty excited :) tonight I bought a top online as an early Black Friday present to myself. I had the choice between black or ivory but I figured since I had so many black articles of clothing anyway, I might as well change it up.
I always felt that I had an eye for pieces but the hardest part for me is putting them together. I'm very simple when it comes to what I wear and I try to keep comfort always in mind because of my body. My body shape has made it difficult for me to try on clothes and recently going to the dressing room just became a huge disappointment for me. It's always nice to dream though. My folder is getting to be big (insert thatswhatshesaid) but I like the idea of collecting these different looks so when I have a fat wallet I can go out and get them :)
Collars
I've become a huge sucker for collared blouses like Peter Pan collars, collars with fine detail, and all that. They remind me of the 1940s, and well...who isn't obsessed with the fashion of the 40's-50's?
Tops
I guess it's my Filipino side but I'm a big fan of lace and bows. The more intricate...the better. I also like sheer and back exposing tops...just enough for your imagination to wander. I just got a letterman cardigan from F21 and I like what the girl did with it in the picture above.
Dresses & Full Outfits
OMG, shoes
I must have these tights!!!! Exclamation point!
Boots & skulls? :D
I love the classic pin-up high heels but I do love boots as well. I think I'm finally getting around to the Oxford shoes trend, just need to find the right pair. I feel that Oxfords are meant for girls who have skinny, thin feet because I remember trying a pair of Saddle shoes and they just didn't look good on my feet. The Oxfords photo on the top was what I actually wanted but they didn't have my size :( boo for having big and wide feet. I'm also still in search of the right ankle boots...someone please point me in the right direction -_________-
Lingerie
I really want that last one...
Accessories
I've been stretching my ears, which also means I'm looking for new gauges. I'm excited to finally have them to the size where I can start playing around with different jewelry :) The jade swans are my favorite. And more more skulls please!!!
Alright, so that's just a jist of what I like. I can be very picky and I hate online shopping because I can never try on things. Trying on clothes is the best way to find out whether or not you should buy something. Sometimes what you want doesn't fall correctly or just doesn't look flattering at all then it's pretty much back to the drawing board -__________-












































No comments:
Post a Comment