Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Low immune system.

These last few weeks have been chaotic and I know it's just going to get even more crazier. After a month of pure bliss, I had to give back the 1N to Hawaii Photo Rental. It's been more than good to me and on my way back to return it, I was literally taking photos to use up the rest of the film I had. Here are some of them...









Also, the latest issue of Contrast Magazine came out. I'm in the contributors list and it's definitely one of the best feelings I've ever had. Finally published! My mom said I look super Filipino in the photo.






Thanksgiving dinner was delicious. My sister-in-law likes to go all out with her Martha Stewart decorations and what not. Food was amazing as always.


Still can't believe we have over 10 chandeliers in our house...

A few days ago, 808 SPEAKERBOX, a project collab by myself and Kristen of Sweet Lychee Productions was successfully funded. Words cannot express how grateful I am that everyone came together to support us and we're very excited to put on the event. Last week when the Kickstarter ended, I seriously could not even focus on school because I was so worried about funding this project. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved we are...


Finals are this week and I just got word that I am officially graduating in Spring 2012 (finally!) I checked with the advisor and everything to make sure I was on the right track and I am. I can't wait to finally have that degree in my hands and to stop stressing over finals and exams.

It's hurting my immune system. I've been consuming over 6 Ricolas for the past two days and my tongue is getting sore. Let's hope this shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment