Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spiral. (+ moar film)


Got to use 800 film this time. For some reason I kept thinking it was going to come out super noisy so I was always skeptical to take it out during afternoons but I realized that my weeks with this beloved camera is running out (I have to return it on Sunday booo) so I took my chances. Once again, loved how they turned out. Getting a little better with it, this time I liked most of the batch and had no throwaways. 

Days are going by faster and faster. Yesterday I had a nervous breakdown...realizing that I have a few weeks left of the semester and I still have so many things to do (yet I'm blogging -_-). Was talking with Thomas about it, and we agreed that we work well under pressure and it works...even though it drives me nuts and makes me want to pull my hair out...it does force me to get shit done.

I feel like this is how I get (and probably a billion other students) when the semester is about to finish, I panic, realize I have a lot of things to do still, manage to do them and survive. Yeah not so much in the managing to do them stage.

Oh please Scholastic Gods, help me get through these next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment