Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drain.

This past week was emotionally and physically draining. A friend of mine recently passed away and today I just found out that an acquaintance that I actually hung out with during summer break also passed away.

I don't even know where to begin. I'm at loss for words, and every minute it just deepens the realization that these people are gone and that life as we know it, could end at any possible moment. We never know what's going to happen. My anxities have been very frequent lately because of recent events and I know I will get through this but right now...it's difficult.

It just makes the problems in my life that I saw were big are in actuality, really small. It did make me appreciate my life but at the same time...

If we are supposed to live life everyday like its our last or to take advantage of certain oppurtinities...there's always confliction. How are we supposed to live life?

I don't know but what I do know is that I want to keep on living. And I don't think the people who have passed on in our lives would want us to dwell on their death but rather live and enjoy life.

But I can't keep my mind from wandering and I can't keep my emotions in.

RIP Brandon & Sascha.

No comments:

Post a Comment