Monday, September 19, 2011

Starting

I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now but of course procrastination has gotten the best of me and here I am, procrastinating. I decided to type all this shit out instead hoping that it'll spark some kind of starter in me so that I can do my paper.

I'll be too tired to do it tonight and I have class tomorrow morning so I can't even procrastinate till the last minute. Unless I go to school early tomorrow...

I have a huge problem with beginning or starting things. I think a lot of people would agree with me. It's the action itself that's not the easiest thing but once you get started, it flows a little more.

The first issue of Kalamalama finally got sent to printers this past weekend and I am excited to see what it looks like. It kind of sucks though because there's not really a turnover or 'break' period between issues. We just finished printing and we already have to start thinking about what we want to write/do for the next issue.

On top of that, we finally got the date and location for 808 SPEAKERBOX confirmed. So now we have to start setting our budget and expenses and begin collecting sponsors and talent for the event. It will be interesting to see how Kristen and I will juggle all of this but I'm really excited to see the final outcome :)

I bought an adapter for my 35mm slr lens that I found at a thrift shop for $3 (say whatttt) but sadly it didn't fit. I'm still searching for the correct mount so that I could use it. I just sent an email to the seller and I'm hoping he'll exchange it for a different adapter that he listed. I'm hoping that this lens is worth it, I've left it in the sun for more than 2 weeks hoping that it will get rid of most of the fungus.

I'm glad that I don't have to shoot until later tonight, it'll give me some time to nap and all that good stuff. I highly doubt I'll get homework done today, I'm guessing tomorrow morning.

Gosh this is a boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment