Yesterday was my teacher/friend Britt Yap's going away party at Uncle Bo's. She's moving to San Francisco and it's still so surreal that she's leaving. It still hasn't hit me yet and last night I thought I was going to cry but I didn't (I would never hear the end of Ninny's teasing). It was lots of fun hearing everyone's story about Britt and just laughing with great company and good food. Watching Britt and her best friend Fetia made me realize that their friendship was pretty damn similar to mine and Nicole's. She is my other half and my wifey <3 <3
I learned a lot from Britt and she has inspired me in more ways than she'll ever know. I know she's going to do great things up there because that's how she is. Safe trip Britt! Me and Ninny will come visit you :)
<3<3<3



chee for tan lines.
ReplyDelete