This is pretty much what last week consisted of. There were lots of events to take photos at and I was constantly uploading and editing. I guess it's good practice for the future but diggidy damn was that hella tiring. By the time Saturday rolled around, I was burnt out. But of course, I had to suck it up and just work through it. On Thursday night was the LemonHI x NextDoorHNL party and it was a great turn out. It was the first time I took the 60D (or QT for short) to Next Door and I must say I'm getting the hang of it. Going from a 20D to a 60D was a huge jump for me but I've been using it pretty much every day so adapting to it was no problem. Here are photos from the party and a short video I did
I'm still getting used to filming and editing so I've been recording at every opportunity and trying to practice editing more. I also asked a couple of my friends if I could help/collab with them so I could learn more about videography. I don't think I could ever do this by myself. Maybe I'm just saying that now because I'm not comfortable with it.
I also need to start bringing my tripod if I'm going to film. This amateur shakey camera bullshit is getting on my nerves.
My website is updated with lots of photos and videos from this past weekend so please check them out!
What I don't want is this blog to repeat every thing that I already post on my website/rudified facebook, etc. it gets boring. After all, this is about my summer journey right?
No comments:
Post a Comment