When school is in session, I hardly ever go to the beach and it sucks because I really do love the beach. Yesterday, Nicole called me up saying the beautiful Marina Miller of
redheartphoto.com wanted to go to the beach. After we finally got our snacks and fins for the boys, we headed down to Waimea Bay. It was already 3ish and the parking lot was still full so we had to jump out while Marina and Nicole went to go find parking. When they arrived, we got situated and jumped in the water. The water felt so good, especially waiting in the sun for so long, I felt like I jumped into a glass of ice cold water. We swam for a bit and then headed back to shore because I was starving. We ate chips and dip while we watched the Chunk (aka Riley, Marina's youngest boy).
Big Pimpin' ain't easy
Photo Courtesy of Nicole
This baby is so adorable. I used to watch him before he made one year and he was the sweetest baby ever. Riley has always been fascinated by my lip ring and yesterday he actually went for it and decided to pull it off (he didn't, thankfully). Nicole had to leave early so Marina and I ended up staying for the sunset. It was a beautiful sunny day (unlike today) and I got a tan and workout. My goal is to jump off that rock (I was too chicken shit) by the end of summer.
Need to get my dosage of the beach before school starts again :(
No comments:
Post a Comment