Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eat eat eat

Thomas Ohhh & Nikki & me finally got to go to a Yelp Elite event together. Beforehand, Emi H. sent out a quick email to eat before we get there so Thomas Ohhh & I stopped by La Tour. I love the bread they use for the french dip and I adore the macarons. I had mango this time. I was already full before coming here and when we arrived at the event, there was MORE food being passed around. Fuck I'm getting fat.

It was fun, I mean free food, free beer, and great company is always too good to pass up. I won't go into much detail about it because I pretty much spilled my guts out on the review on Yelp.

 Peek-a-boo macarons

 Yuzu & Mango Macarons

 French Dip

 The dip and the yummy salad (Thomas said the dressing is swiss)

 What? Free Yelp glasses?

 Kissaten's House Drink

 Giant jenga!

Yelp Lifeeeeee

Twister

Afterward, we headed to Kanpai to eat some more and it's pretty funny because we were discussing some intense stuff. We talked about marriage, relationships, kids...the whole shebang. It was great talking with my best friends and just enjoying each other's company.

I'm not looking forward to when school starts. We're all going to be stressed and ugh, not excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment