Friday, May 27, 2011

Nocturna & Helicopter

Did Sweet Lychee's nailz.

 Nocturna

 Nocturna alcoholic beverages mmm.

 Tracy & Sweet Lychee dancing

Since we always forget to take photos together

Last night Kristen invited me to be her +1 to the VIP party of the brand new Nocturna Lounge, a karaoke & game bar. There we saw Gene Park and Tracy. We hung out, I drank I don't know like...6 of those complimentary drinks they were passing around. By the way, I think I'm in love with the beverages at Nocturna. Their drinks are truly unique and you can't find them anywhere else. My favorite one was the Tiger Uppercut that tasted sort of like a Mojito. Couldn't get enough of it. Nocturna is really nice, very modern, and super intense. Like, they-don't-fuck-around kind of karaoke lounge. And they really don't. They had multiple HUGE flat-screen TVs with X-boxes hooked up,  Rock Band ready to go, a huge dance room, and other multiple karaoke rooms that were very spacious. The waitresses were very nice and friendly, and the atmosphere was very fun. I really love the twist the put on it because it's not your normal karaoke lounge. The grand opening is tomorrow night so check it out :)

Afterward Kristen and I headed to Chinatown to get some good parking and we did :) problem was we had lots of time to kill. We went to Bar35 to relax a little and then went to Downbeat Diner. We both agreed that we need a place like Downbeat on the leeward side. I didn't take a photo of it but we had the macnut brownie with vanilla ice cream. Best part about this was that the brownie was nuked. Cheehee. Damn I love brownies.

Finally we killed enough time to go across the street to one of my favorite venues, Nextdoor. There local band Vice Vicarious was having their album release and sadly, their last show. It was very feel good, the singer has a great voice. I loved watching the bassist and the guitarist dance to their own music. When their set ended, Kristen wanted to dance so I pretty much just stood there taking photos of her while she danced like a creeper.

I wore heels. I never wear heels. This is why I wasn't dancing.

Tonight is Eat The Street with ThomasOhhh & Nikki :)

1 comment:

  1. Just admit that you love my dance moves!

    PS- Thanks for my pretty nails :D

    ReplyDelete