Saturday, May 28, 2011

Missed opportunity

I'm really sad and feel defeated that I won't be able to attend FLUX Magazine's Talk Story Sessions. Would've loved to hear everyone speak and give advice about their industry, especially one of my favorite Hawaii photographers, Aaron Yoshino (Honozooloo) and (refer to last blog post) Aaron Woes. I feel like I missed out on a great opportunity to learn things that would be beneficial and inspirational.

FUCK.

This just makes me realize that I really need to start writing things down in an agenda or something. I mean, I do write stuff down but it's always very messy and general to the point where I can't really make sense of it. One time I had this date circled in pink with the words PHOTO on it. For the longest time I could not remember why the fuck that date was so special till it was already too late. I always think that I'm going to remember it but I never do. Sad my life. Can't record shieat.

I think I need to invest in those teacher calendars, you know the huge ones they use on their desk with the gazillion lines. I should just make my niece my assistant already. She no more job anyway.

Recently on Tumblr, an artist posted how he wrote his alphabet and I thought it was really interesting seeing how different everyone's handwriting is. I decided to document my alphabet as well.


I write my alphabet weird. I don't dot my I's or J's and I capitalize my lowercase R's. I also draw my quotations like sixes and nines. Hm. I bet there's some sort of psychological meaning behind all of that shit.

1 comment:

  1. omg i do that too. i write my lowercase Ns and Rs in uppercase. it's a lefty thing maybe

    ReplyDelete