Get ready for a series of posts! I feel like Kristen and I have been all over the fucking place ever since summer started. This past Saturday, we went to Nextdoor for the stacked all-girl set list, which KID SISTER. The place didn't start getting crowded till midnight when it was time for her to come on. During the rest of the time, Crazybox's DJ Anit was on deck and she was amazing. It was the first time I heard her spin and she made a lasting impression on me. I also met BadNewsRapDudes (in person finally!) & his girlfriend (whom I went to high school with), Danielle. They introduced Tokyo Tea to me and after that...I was feeling pretty damn good. Finally Kid Sister came on and she delivered a short, yet sweet set.
I wish she performed longer! She was very energetic and just fun to watch (plus she's super pretty). Hope she comes back soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment