Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Hangover Part I

No, this isn't post isn't about the movie. Pretty much the night after the KID SISTER show, (refer to last post) I woke up hungover. My head was throbbing, my throat was all fucked up and all I could think about was, "WHY DON'T I LEARN!?"

I've had about 3 hangovers in my life (including this one) and like everyone else, I'm not a fan. I think it's so funny though that we always say, "I'm never drinking again!" and just end up doing it...again. Bumbai we learn. Or not.

Ended up going to the graveyard to visit my grandparents with my family. We're seriously not the family-gathering type. Nobody acknowledges that we have other shit to do that we planned beforehand. I had mentioned to my sister-in-law that I had an appointment at 3pm and she said, "You see! We ALWAYS have to plan around your schedule!"

...Uh well, you see here, I actually have THINGS and JOBS to attend to. Oh right, you wouldn't know...you've been unemployed for what is it...uhh I don't know like 13 YEARS?!

Not even going to get into that.

So I arrived at my appointment late. I really need to get my license. But it was overall a fun and funny of course, photo shoot for Fern's comedy troupe Chocolate Squirrel who recently got admitted to Hawai'i's Improv Festival, Improvaganza. Look out for them!

Afterward, headed back home to rest up before going with Mutha Vicky to a graduation party at the Fil-Com Center.

This grad party was super hella pinoy...I'm talking the works: Filipino band with middle-aged women wearing slutty clothes, old pinoys wearing leather jackets, performing Lady Gaga & Katy Perry, Filipino food, just lots and lots of singing.

It really got me thinking, I kind of want a grad party after I get my BA. I didn't have one after high school unlike everyone else and what better way to celebrate AND get money?


Here's an actual picture of Mutha Vicky and I. We usually don't take photographs together so this is very rare. I've been TRYING to spending time with her (for those of you who knows what's going on in my family life right now) or at least work on our relationship before she goes. I would like to thank her for her nasty ass Filipino oily skin, thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment