Today I finally have time to actually unwind. It's been a crazy month, not just physically but emotionally as well. I almost felt bipolar.
Now that I'm somewhat maintaining a balance, I can focus again.
Anyway, I've started a weekly music blog on Contrast Magazine basically listing my favorite tracks of the week. I'm going to try my best to release a mix at the end of the month compiling all the tracks. So far we have one mix for April here.
Since Queensupreme was fully occupying me, I had to put photography on hold. Honestly I felt burnt out as well so the break was nice. I finally got my groove back after a month and participated in the Photoboxing competition.
It was perfect because it lit the fire underneath my ass to get passionate about photography again. Here's one of my photos from the "transformation" match with my home girl Tina Jo.
Beneath are photos from my second match. The theme was nightlife.
Sawp Mutha Vicky.
I'm glad I'm getting excited to shoot again. Trying to wrack up more photo shoots to practice portraiture. This week I have DJ Logoe (Lowell) and the beautiful Lindsey of Pineapple Ice.
There's so much things I want to accomplish this summer and my brain and interests are scattered everywhere at the moment.
List time.
- Clean out my closet
- Build some kind of Kanye West workout fitness plan
- Limit pork taba intake
- Organize my music hard drives
- Take more photos
- Get more gigs
- Put on awesome & successful shows
- Re-do my website
- Finally past my full membership Zulu test
- Learn a skill
- Take over the world
By the way, here's a free download to DJ Jazzy Jeff & Mick Boogie's "Summertime Vol. 3"
I love summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment