New haircut & color courtesy of RyanJacobie
Whenever something emotionally distressing happens in my life (usually has to do with relationships -_-), I always look for a dramatic change to my appearance. I can't even say how many piercings I've gotten were due to fights or break-ups and since I was too broke for that, I decided to go get my hair cut at my new favorite place RyanJacobie (that links to my Yelp review). This was my second time there and of course, I came back satisfied. The ends of my hair were looking pretty Barbie-ish (you know her hair...and how fake it feels) because I had bleached it. Davy cut off majority of it so my hair isn't as long any more :( but it looked a lot healthier than before. He dyed it a more permanent red color (YES!) and re-bleached my roots so that it would be ready for when I dyed it red (so very nice). The top pic is the end result and I couldn't be happier. Now all I have to do is dye it red...whenever that is.Honestly ever since I got my new camera, I've just been taking photos and filming, etc. and I haven't really had the time to paint my nails, dye my hair, all that girly shit. On top of that, I've been delaying and procrastinating on a very important project. I think I just need to set up a deadline for myself so that I will do it. It's not even hard, what the fuck's wrong with me?
Last night I went to 24 with ThomasOhhh & Ninny. Luckily my brother reactivated my account so I can go to the gym again! Let's see how long this will last. It was productive, the gym was super crowded because it was summer time but we managed to get a workout in. We mostly worked on legs since a lot of the arms machines were taken. We finished with the sauna to steam out all the alcohol I have consumed over the past week. I am now paying for the past two weeks I haven't worked out and I am in immense pain. I could barely tie my hair up today because my arms were so fucking sore. I hope we can make this a habit. I was looking at photos of myself and I'm getting super chubby. Too much good food :(
After the gym, I headed to 4Play for Nemesis Productions' Battle of the Bands. Nesta won first place and Sing The Body won second place by a one point difference. Sing The Body is amazing, I always thought Eli was super talented, even when he played for the Substitoots. Here are a couple of photos and a video I took.



No comments:
Post a Comment