Tuesday, June 7, 2011

King Dalton & U.R.A.Q.T.

 Good bye King Dalton :(

Sawp QT?


Preview of pointless videos to come :) Food porn at Fresh Cafe

Yeah, I name my cameras. Don't judge me. So after much convincing and even though I'm not exactly in a great financial situation, I received the opportunity to upgrade my Canon EOS 20D to a Canon EOS 60D. 

A lot of people keep asking me why I didn't just upgrade to a 5D Mark II or a 7D but I talked with my friend/mentor who I really admire as far as photography goes and made the decision. 

I started to (REALLY) get into film/cinematography/recording shit ever since my friends and I enrolled in Video Production at HPU and one of my best bitches, ThomasOhhh got a Nikon D7000. It was only a matter of time till I got my own :) 

My 20D was the first DSLR I've owned. I learned so much with it, saw so many things and produced some mind-blowing photos. 

Last night I sold my 20D to someone who I see has potential. He jumped on the opportunity and now my baby has a new home. Hope he takes care of it! I'm sad to see it go but I'm more excited to see what I'll be able to accomplish with my Q.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment