You must be wondering about this blog. I've had multiple ones before but this one is going to be specifically about my summer. You see, I think that this summer will be one of the busiest and best one yet. It's going to be a sort of...journey to self-discovery or whatever you call it. Plus, I've lost the passion for writing so I'm hoping this will rekindle the flame.
My summer isn't officially here yet since I still have two projects left to do next week but I'm hoping I'll be able to bang those out and finally relax...ish.
So. For those of you who know. I'm a fan of lists. For those who don't...well now you know.
Here's my summer list. Ideally, I would like to cross off everything off this list by the time summer ends. The fall semester starts back up in September so I have awhile. I'll probably add to this list as time passes but nonetheless here we go:
- Get my license. (This item has been on this to-do list a very long time and I would like to finally get my fucking license thank you very much.)
- Secure an internship/job that's in my field.
- Get a good grade in my summer class.
- Take more photos. (portraits, find new techniques for my event photography, practice basically)
- Treat my camera to something nice :)
- Start developing some kind of workout routine.
- Save some moolass.
- Blog!
- Build my website.
I read it, and your list for the summer seems to be approximately the size of my year long list. So good luck ;)
ReplyDelete