Haven't posted in awhile cause last week was super brutal. Summer class started and I'm not really looking forward to slaving away on the computer doing homework and essays but hey, if it's going to help me graduate then so be it. I'm studying music "the art of listening" so it shouldn't be too bad.
Last week Geo and Bambu came down to talk at some workshops and perform for their new album "Prometheus Brown & Bambu Walk into a Bar." I seriously love their humor, I always end up cracking up at their shows.
I got to talk to them for a little bit and I absolutely love how they're so down to earth and cool guys.
Thanks to ESSA and the Night Marchers, I scored tickets to go see Blue Scholars at the Loft in Chinatown.
I must say it was difficult taking photos in this venue. There was really no good wall to bounce my flash except the wall behind the performers and the only way I could get good shots of them without flash was me going on stage with my prime and shooting from there.
I went back to my 'light rays' photos and they came out really good because they were so many different colored bulbs.
My long-time best friend Shannon came with me on this adventure and she was beyond stoked. I'm glad she had a good time at her first official hip-hop show :)








No comments:
Post a Comment